Photo booths can be the life of the party. When you go to a wedding or event in New Hampshire, you can be confident that there will be food, entertainment and a photo booth at most of these events.
Whether you’re in Portsmouth, Manchester, Nashua, Dover or somewhere else – there are photo booth rentals available.
When Renting a Photo Booth in NH is Worth It
While less popular than the next two items on our list, we’re also seeing an uptick in rentals for general celebrations. Birthday and retirement parties are two of the main celebrations that benefit from photos.
Lots of them.
Corporate and Regular Events
Corporate and regular events are held in New Hampshire, which is known for its picturesque landscapes and beautiful scenery. Events held in these areas often rent out photo booths, whether it be a mosaic or a VIP badge booth.
In 2020, there were 7,700+ weddings in the state. The average cost of these weddings came out to over $27,000, and a lot of these costs were for entertainment. Of course, there are DJs, videographers and photographers at these weddings, but there are also photo booths, which offer guests a passive way to entertain themselves.
5 Benefits of Renting a Photo Booth for Your New Hampshire Event
If you’re wondering why you should rent a booth for your next big event, there are a lot of reasons. A few of the most common benefits of a photo booth include:
- Hands off entertainment. Event planners love booths because it adds fun to the event without requiring oversight and administration. Guests can enter the booth at their own leisure, adding a great way to keep guests entertained without adding additional work to the event planning process.
- Guests are kept occupied. It’s inevitable – guests will get bored. If you want to keep your guests occupied, you need to offer some form of passive entertainment. When people get bored, they can grab one of their friends, enter the booth and start taking pictures.
- Promotion. Events, even weddings, should be promoted and remembered forever. There are booths that will keep a record of all pictures taken so that the event holder can print them, and there are also social booths that help you promote the event on social media through your guests.
- Break people out of their shells. Some people are natural lives of the party, and others need a little nudge in the right direction to break out of their shell. A lot of people enter booths and exit with a new zest that leads them to the dance floor or helps them relax and mingle.
- Connections. Wouldn’t it be nice if your event was the reason people first met or entered into business deals? When people wait in line, they talk and create friendships that may not have existed otherwise.
If you’re holding an event or a wedding in New Hampshire, we have the latest photo booth models to help make your event a success.
Click here to see what booths we have available for rent.
Pride In Our Work
Why We Do What We Do
Photography has always meant something to us. It’s where we got our start, after all. Being able to capture and preserve a moment or memory isn’t something you can get with anything else.
As everything becomes more and more digital, photography (and by extension, photo booths) have to keep up with the times. That’s why we always try and stay as up-to-date and modern as we can with our photo booths.
Many people decide against booking a photo booth because they think they’re outdated or tacky. Granted, some still are. If we’re talking about some dusty curtain booth shoved in a corner with no attendant, then yes, we agree. They are tacky. But the booths we provide at Photo Booth Picture Company are always cutting-edge and top-of-the-line. You won’t find any tacky booths in our repertoire.
Ready to secure a Pop-Up Studio Photo Booth for your next big event, wedding, reunion or other special occasion? Call us today at (808) 746-8626 or contact us for booking and availability.
Or click here to see the photo booth rentals we have available.